In a nutshell: Claire @clairefies and I teamed up to found an online book club called the “Soshelf Distancing Book Club” and you are more than welcome to join!!! YES, it’s a real book club where we’ll chat about books during social distancing, and it’s possible to do it without leaving the house!
Here are the key facts:
- Who? Anyone who feels like discussing books can participate!
- What? We came up with the idea for this book club to create a vibrant group of readers where everyone can speak his bookish mind and get geeky
- When and where? We will probably meet every 3 days over Zoom to discuss the chapters we’ve agreed to read
- No worries, most of the people you’ll meet haven’t met before either
- You can participate even if you’re still in your PJs
- Here is the sign-up form (ETA: I’ve added the sign-up form below)
The sign-up form will be open until Saturday, March 28, and we will announce the winner title (which you’ll pick) on Twitter (@clairefies and @bookrapt) right after that. Everything you need to know will be in the sign-up form. We can’t wait to see you!