Whaaat?! So you really want to know more about me? I’m warning you, I’m really boring. (Plus, it’s super awkward to talk about myself.)
I’m Tessi and a college freshman (or, as we people in Europe like to call it, a first-year university student)! I also am: A book page sniffer, potterhead, lover of stars. Infected with wanderlust.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I’m a German native, but I was a student at an all-girls boarding school in England for two years in total. I had some of the best times of my life there especially since the school building was very similar to Hogwarts. The British food though…nah.
- Speaking of Harry Potter: I took the Hogwarts House Quiz three times, and each time I was sorted into Gryffindor. I’ve always thought I was more of a Ravenclaw, though.
- I’m currently obsessed with the TV-show How to Get Away with Murder. Like, the way the characters talk themselves out of murder — it’s so impressive!
- My favorite drink is tea, with Darjeeling tea being my all-time favorite.
- I still want to learn at least one language in my life, with French, Russian or another Eastern European language on the top of my list.
- My hometown has the highest annual amount of precipitation in Germany (which basically means it even rains during midsummer).
If you want to learn more about me and my life beyond blogging, here’s a list with some random facts about me.
To see my rating system, please click here.
Want to know more? Have a question, suggestion, review request or simply just want to talk? (I love to talk!) Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me here: