Whaaat?! So you really want to know more about me? I’m warning you, I’m really boring. (Plus, it’s super awkward to talk about myself.)
I’m Tessi and in my second year of med school! I used to have that dream of being that super book blogger (which I’m still trying to achieve btw) but frankly, my studies take up so much time now, I am often content to just spend some quality time with me, myself and a book on a sofa with some tea, just breathing, breathing, breathing.
I also am: A book page sniffer, potterhead, lover of stars. Infected with wanderlust.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I’m a German native, but I was a student at an all-girls boarding school in England for two years in total. You guys, I swear I had some of the best times of my life there. The school building was very similar to Hogwarts, too! Also: Who run the world — girls!!!
- The British food though…nah.
- Speaking of Harry Potter: I took the Hogwarts House Quiz three times, and each time I was sorted into Gryffindor. I’ve always thought I was more of a Ravenclaw, though.
- I’m currently obsessed with the TV-show How to Get Away with Murder. Like, the way the characters talk themselves out of murder — it’s so impressive!
- My favorite drink is tea, with Darjeeling tea being my all-time favorite (edit: I think I like jasmine tea better than Darjeeling tea now. Just saying.)
- I still want to learn at least one language in my life, with French, Spanish and Russian on the top of my list.
- I love pugs!
- My hometown has the highest annual amount of precipitation in Germany (which basically means it rains even during midsummer). You think I should’ve learned to always take an umbrella with me now when cruising around my town — no, I haven’t. Unfortunately.
If you want to learn more about me and my life beyond blogging, here’s a list with some random facts about me.
To see my rating system, please click here.
Want to know more? Have a question, suggestion, review request or simply just want to talk? (I love to talk!) Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me here: